Forget not having the phone. Dude, you ate breakfast and still had brunch??
    Indeed. I was starting to wonder if he was a hobbit.
    01-10-10 07:23 PM
    Yeah, I have been setting the auto on/off feature during the week off at 20:00 and back on at 7:00 and it feels great when it's off.
    01-10-10 08:14 PM
    I wouldn't be able to do it. If I didn't have the time to fix it, I'd trow my SIM into another berry.
    01-10-10 09:25 PM
    My original 9700 bricked and I had to live w/o it for like 2days...I was going through some serious withdrawal symptoms...not a relief @ all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 10:41 PM
    My original 9700 bricked and I had to live w/o it for like 2days...I was going through some serious withdrawal symptoms...not a relief @ all

This is exactly why I have an immaculate 8310 in the cabinet for back-up! I don't I could do 2 or 3 days. A day yea...the full 24 hours thats another story!
    01-10-10 10:49 PM
    I hear you, AG. I sometimes leave mine home, even when running some errands. Its a really nice break sometimes.
    01-10-10 11:02 PM
    For me, the main usage my BB sees is in terms of world news and connectivity. I am always on time.com, AP or Viigo looking up the latest headlines. Could I go without my phone for a day? Sure. Would I like it? Yes. Do I? No. I get that its liberating, but I use my BB to better see the world around me rather than texting/emailing/ etc, so I don't necessarily ignore the world around me in favor of my BB. Although I can agree with your point very easily.

01-10-10 11:33 PM
    This is exactly why I have an immaculate 8310 in the cabinet for back-up! I don't I could do 2 or 3 days. A day yea...the full 24 hours thats another story!
    @ the time I had my 9000 as a backup, but I sold it, so now I'm w/o a backup...I hope to come across one sooner than later

01-10-10 11:36 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD