Umm I was jw when r the idiots at break.com gonna notice that noone using a bb has downloaded their nonexistant app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-11 05:23 PM

What is your question?
    03-24-11 05:30 PM
    It sounds, to me anyways, like he is trying to ask when Break.com (Don't even know what it is) is going to make an app for the BlackBerry.
    03-24-11 05:42 PM
    Go to break.com on ur browser on ur phone. They reroute u to a page explaining how they have an app on bb app world. And says search it. The page has been coming up for months saying that. And still haven't seen an app. And break.com is only the funniest and craziest video site on the internet

03-24-11 05:51 PM
    Go to break.com on ur browser on ur phone. They reroute u to a page explaining how they have an app on bb app world. And says search it. The page has been coming up for months saying that. And still haven't seen an app. And break.com is only the funniest and craziest video site on the internet

Well that is just stupid. I don't see why they would do that if there isn't even an app for it. Maybe there used to be, and it got removed for some reason, or it just never got approved?
    03-24-11 05:55 PM
    They even ask to proceed to the mobile site and if u say yes its not even a mobile site. These people either did it as a prank or they r just plain stupid

03-24-11 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD