Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Almost every review lays down “it’s a business phone....text/email/typing typing typing” so my question is simple how well will the Key2 work in regards to “professional “ social media posting ? Thanks in advance ~ still deciding on my next phone ...
    09-22-19 06:52 PM
    just like any other android device. Maybe better if you really like the keyboard
    joshualebowitz likes this.
    09-22-19 07:37 PM
    It is an Android device, so obviously it can run all the apps and do all the functions you'd need. I think it's biggest disadvantage would be the camera quality, which is several steps (at least) below the flagships of 18 months ago when it was released. The smaller screen would be another weakness. Obviously PKB fans are more willing to trade screen size.
    1Dlione and John Albert like this.
    09-22-19 08:21 PM
    Okay ...negative keeps come back to camera/video - I just find it hard to believe the camera is that awful ...but I do need a multi capable unit - especially with multiple homecomings , proms bdays , grads. screen size is neither here nor there for me.
    09-22-19 08:30 PM
    Okay ...negative keeps come back to camera/video - I just find it hard to believe the camera is that awful ...but I do need a multi capable unit - especially with multiple homecomings , proms bdays , grads. screen size is neither here nor there for me.
    Is the Key2 still available in your region?
    09-22-19 08:35 PM
    I contact Blackberry and they pointed me to GoTalkUSA
    09-22-19 08:40 PM
    I contact Blackberry and they pointed me to GoTalkUSA
    Where are you located?
    09-22-19 08:45 PM
    Ohio
    09-22-19 08:51 PM
    Ohio
    Than you’d better hurry up and get while you can. Also double check it’s not the LE unless that’s what you want
    09-22-19 09:03 PM
    Almost every review lays down “it’s a business phone....text/email/typing typing typing” so my question is simple how well will the Key2 work in regards to “professional “ social media posting ? Thanks in advance ~ still deciding on my next phone ...
    I would suggest that if your profession on social media required the use of your own images, then there are much better alternatives than a key 2.

This young chap on YouTube is probably the biggest fan of BB in his age group. He has used everything BB (BB10 + android) and eventually changed phones after using the key2. His job was social media and the images he wax taking with a key 2 were simply not good enough.

https://m.youtube.com/user/JanOleHelmbold/videos
    09-22-19 09:09 PM
    I would suggest that if your profession on social media required the use of your own images, then there are much better alternatives than a key 2.

This young chap on YouTube is probably the biggest fan of BB in his age group. He has used everything BB (BB10 + android) and eventually changed phones after using the key2. His job was social media and the images he wax taking with a key 2 were simply not good enough.

https://m.youtube.com/user/JanOleHelmbold/videos
    Yeah, that Jan Ole Helmbold was one of the best ambassadors for the brand, but BlackBerry Mobile let him down. It was frustrating to watch. Think the keyboard on the KEY2 remains extremely helpful for typing out the written word, but the camera and aspect ratio are less than ideal for many social media-related uses.
    Last edited by joshualebowitz; 09-22-19 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Typo
    Gene Fells likes this.
    09-22-19 11:27 PM
    This is a coincidence, I just posted about the current situation in the camera market.

https://forums.crackberry.com/genera.../#post13446635
    09-23-19 03:50 AM