it is much easier to download them straight to your bb
    04-10-08 11:43 AM
    Here's a hint I found last night. If you call tech support for your carrier and ask to be transferred to Blackberry support they are usually helpful. I was having trouble with the internet and the guy was really cool. He showed me how to get it up and running and then spent about an hour going over the Blackberry with me. I don't know if all tech support people are this nice but it's worth a try. However, they really won't go into much details on third party apps or anything too far off from the basics of the BlackBerry. Worth a shot if you want a quick (maybe not quick if you have to wait forever for tech support) course on the basics how-to's of the Blackberry.
    04-10-08 11:43 AM
    that's why tmo has the best customer support !
    04-10-08 11:51 AM
    T-Mobile does have great customer support. They also told me about the wifi Pearl coming out next week. Gives me something to think about but I'm really loving my Curve. How do you like your Pearl?
    04-10-08 12:03 PM
    i love it i'm gonna get the 8120 when i can upgrade the curve was too big in my opinion but that's just my preference !
    04-10-08 12:04 PM
    I called Sprint Blackberry support last night and I was proven right. I've heard of lots of nightmarish Sprint support stories. The lady that I finally got a hold of (after holding for about 20 mins) was cordial but very short. Not much help.

I'm really diggin' these forums though.

Thanks everyone!
    04-10-08 12:24 PM
    I feel bad for you. I had Sprint last year and cancelled because the guy at teh Sprint store told me one calling package and put me down for another. I eventually ended up waiting 2 hours before I got to someone and decided to cancel because she argued back and forth with me and became somewhat nice when I said I was a new customer. So far T-Mobile has been great.
    04-10-08 12:39 PM
    T-Mo's great! I had them for a few years but had to switch to Nextel when I switched jobs 6 yrs ago. I didn't mind the move since my phone bill was taken care of. I decided to give Sprint a shot since they have the unltd plan which I need now that I'm a business owner.
    04-10-08 12:53 PM
    my bb's denying me downloading operamini though. What to do?!? :-((.

It says " 909 Application authentication failure"
    04-10-08 12:56 PM
    Welcome. Between the manual and this site you will never be stuck again. We all one big happy family

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-08 01:39 PM
    Thnx Jet... I've noticed!

We're all happy and dandy here.
    04-10-08 01:44 PM
    Anyone knows how to "unhide" icons you've hidden?
    04-10-08 02:48 PM
    To unhide. Press options and select "show all" then select the hidden icon and untick hide.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-08 02:53 PM
    Welcome to CB.

To unhide icons from the bb desktop screen hit menu key and select show all. Highlight the icon you want to unhide It will be greyed out) select hide application and uncheck it by clicking the trackball.
    04-10-08 02:59 PM
    Thanks guys! Saved my day! It worked like a charm.
    04-10-08 04:06 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD