I don't think I've seen anything other than Samesung devices advertised on Bell for a long time. Unfortunately I'm locked into a contract with them. So BlackBerry nation, Bell doesn't deserve your business. At least Telus makes an attempt. Not sure about Rogers.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 09:44 PM
    BB doesn't even advertise their own products, why should Bell? rofl!
    12-12-13 10:01 PM
    I actually saw a BlackBerry related tweet by bell today. They said nice things
    Elite1 likes this.
    12-12-13 10:01 PM
    The recent Bell TV ad with the hipster singing "Just Can't Get Enough" about larger screen phones only shows Android devices. Lots of Samsung, some Sony, and can't remember what else if anything. Would have been nice to see a Z30 there!

That said, the only store where I've seen a live demo model of Z30 on display is a corporate Bell store.

Telus isn't really advertising either. Telus stores barely have any accessories for it, but they still have more than any other stores I've seen. (And I've been very actively looking!)

Rogers doesn't even have it in store; it's only available with online orders. They really should still have a dummy unit on display, but considering most of their stores are third party franchises that can't even sell it anyway, I don't blame the stores.
    But considering Rogers wasn't even going to carry it all first, they still get some (very small) kudos.

They all seem to equally advertise the Z10 and Q models, which isn't that much anymore. Their second-tier brands (Virgin Canada, Koodo, and Fido) actively advertise deals with some devices, the Q5 especially.
    12-12-13 10:10 PM
    Looks like they are at least trying here and there

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=883671

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 10:14 PM
    In Canada we should boycott ALL carriers (the only 3 we have) simply on principle for the lack of choice and poor service because of a monopoly.

Z10 10.2.0.1803 via CB10
    12-13-13 07:22 AM
    I have friends that bought their Z10s from Bell early this year. That's still better than my US carrier, who only got the Q10.
    12-13-13 07:28 AM
    Why? Bell has always been happy to sell me a BlackBerry product. Whether it was through their own stores, virgin, or their subsidiary the source they have never tried to steer me away.

Additionally for me at least their service has been great and their network is fantastic for my Uses.

Only thing pissing me off now is that Virgin doesn't offer the Z30, only the Z10 and Q5.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 08:02 AM