So what does everyone think of the Boy Genius and his multiple posts ranting and raving and whining about how we, over here at THE CRACKBERRY (YE YE REPRESENT!!), are calling him out and making false accusations about his blog? I honestly think it's pathetic what he has said. Don't get me wrong, what he has done, and the information that he gets out to the world is some of the best and is invaluable, but seriously?... Going on and on like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum is not the way to earn respect and to uphold a previously (as far as I know) impeccable reputation. It's ridiculous. Check it:

Boy Genius Report
    07-10-08 10:29 PM
    I think its hilarious
    07-10-08 10:35 PM
    Considering the "props" that site usually gets here, I
    am kind of surprised
    07-10-08 10:40 PM
    I must have missed it somewhere, I'm not seeing it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Is this guy really that full of himself?
    Last edited by Super Loopy; 07-10-08 at 10:45 PM.
    07-10-08 10:41 PM
    I honestly dont think that what was posted here was that much of a big deal for the BG to start ranting about this site, i think he got more upset about the comments than anything else, still i think he is overreacting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-08 10:47 PM
    I think its hilarious
    I agree 100%.
    07-10-08 10:50 PM
    I think BG read too much into sh*t. I agree with PanaSama.
    07-10-08 10:54 PM
    Yes it is amusing to say the least, but to diss on CRACKBERRY NATION like he did? No no... not in my house. KEVIN MICHALUK IS THE MAN OF CRACKBERRY NATION!!!
    07-10-08 10:56 PM
    which post?
    07-10-08 11:20 PM
    which post?
    The posts "Are you really serious?" And "Are you serious? Part 2" Crackberry is who he is speaking to
    07-10-08 11:25 PM
    I just dont see the necessity of publicizing an argument/disagreement or whatever.
    07-10-08 11:29 PM
    While I read BGR daily and could really care less about this whole little feud I thought todays post at BGR was a little overkill. Yesterday seemed to squash everything and today rehashed it all. Kinda pointless to me.

07-10-08 11:33 PM
    I just dont see the necessity of publicizing an argument/disagreement or whatever.
    It has already been publicized. You're behind. And I guess some people care when their community gets bashed.
    07-10-08 11:51 PM
    Well from what I gather BG is talking about Gizmoto and Engadget, NOT CB.
    07-11-08 12:14 AM
    No he is definitely talking about CB. Look here... NERD FIGHT!! Thunder Rolls or Thunder Sucks?!! | CrackBerry.com
    07-11-08 12:17 AM
    Well, I belive you need to read on then.
    07-11-08 12:18 AM
    It has already been publicized. You're behind. And I guess some people care when their community gets bashed.
    He knew it had been publicized... what he was saying is that making a public argument about it is a little ridiculous
    07-11-08 12:19 AM
    Well, I belive you need to read on then.
    Either that or you are better at reading between the lines than me
    Nowhere in todays rant does he say anything about CB. He DOES however reference GIZ! So please forgive me.
    07-11-08 12:37 AM
    Nowhere in todays rant does he say anything about CB. He DOES however reference GIZ! So please forgive me.
    The BG doesn't really say out right who it is, but based on the previous post made, it's a pretty safe bet that it's CB
    07-11-08 12:39 AM
    Listen, I'm not going to go back and forth with you. But, where do you think Giz got their info from??? If you don't know, I'll tell you---> CB.
    07-11-08 12:42 AM
    If you read the comments following BG's tyrade, everyone is talking about Engaget and Giz, the only reference to CB is some saying "they" meaning the other blogs recycled their info from CB. I'm really no worried enough about the little fued to go searching the net looking to see who said what. just my .02
    Last edited by Bodyart; 07-11-08 at 12:47 AM.
    07-11-08 12:44 AM
    Listen, I'm not going to go back and forth with you. But, where do you think Giz got their info from??? If you don't know, I'll tell you---> CB.
    Hey I'm not lookin to get into a pissing match with you either. All I'm saying is I interpreted it differently. Giz is the ones calling him out, NOT CB. I know he was pissy with CB, and Giz took their info from CB, but it seems to me the continued heat is with sites other than CB. Cheers!
    Last edited by Bodyart; 07-11-08 at 01:23 AM.
    07-11-08 12:49 AM
    Yeah I couldn't believe it when I read it yesterday but it was very hilarious though. I thought Lol

07-11-08 12:52 AM
    I think that BGR is over-reacting, but whatev... I am not here to start beef between sites! I think BGR provides a ton of goof info but CB is my home
    07-11-08 12:57 PM
    I think BGR is just jealous because CB has a huge family and he doesn't..
    07-11-08 01:17 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD