So I was looking through the marketplace last night and I saw someone had a thread for a jawbone for sale...it was suppossedly "only used for 1 month" for $50 shipped. It tempted me but I decided to check ebay first. Well, there was a bunch of auctions for brand new ones ending and I actually ended up bidding on 2 of them...one for a silver and one for a black. The silver one I got sniped out on, but Im glad I did cause it ended up selling for $72 plus $5 shipping. Well, I decided to just throw a number up there on the black with a max bid of $69.99 with about 5 mins left on the auction. Well, I went to go smoke a **** outside with my friend and my berry starts ringing with an email, which I had figured was the email saying I got outbid lol....turns out that I won the auction for $66.99 with free shipping!!!! I cant wait to get it, it is in Brooklyn NY and Im guessing will ship out monday so that means I should have it in my hands by tuesday. I read a bunch of reviews and about 80% say the Jawbone is one of the best Bluetooth headsets out there. I guess I will be the judge of it...hope I dont fall victim to that other 20% that dislikes it but for the price I couldnt go wrong regardless...I am so psyched!!!!
    07-13-08 08:11 AM
    Hey, congrats man. Is that the Jawbone 2 or the original?

I just purchased the 2, but unfortunately I fell into that 20% you mentioned. I played with it for about 2 days and just couldn't find it in myself to keep it, even though the thing is beautiful.

Hope you have better luck than I.
    07-13-08 08:16 AM
    Yeah I have a Jawbone and I like it very much. I can hear really well with it and people tell me they can hear me fine also. Congrats!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 08:18 AM
    that's not bad.

too bad you didnt check out amazon.com... they have them for $74.99 with free shipping all day long. slightly cheaper and without the effort.
    07-13-08 08:24 AM
    i got the original. I wont use it enought to warrant spening over $100 on it
    07-13-08 08:25 AM
    that's not bad.

too bad you didnt check out amazon.com... they have them for $74.99 with free shipping all day long.
    why is that to bad? I got it for $66.99 shipped lol
    07-13-08 08:26 AM
    why is that to bad? I got it for $66.99 shipped lol
    whoops, thought u said $69.99 + $5 to ship
    07-13-08 08:37 AM
    I am so psyched!!!!
    Congratulations. Keep us posted on how you like it after you get it.

I'm thinking of getting one too. My older Motorola H700 needs to get replaced.
    07-18-08 04:37 AM
    Congratulations. Keep us posted on how you like it after you get it.

I'm thinking of getting one too. My older Motorola H700 needs to get replaced.
    Ive used it only a couple of times but so far so good. Definitely clear sound, comfortable on the ear, although Im not the type to walk around wearing it all day...only when I need to use it in the car driving
    07-18-08 09:36 AM
    I did the same thing and got a new Jawbone 2 on Ebay for 89.95 shipped about a month ago and love it. Person who sold it did a buy it now to get rid of it after winning it at a golf tourney. He said he was happy with his current one and decided to sell this one. Guess being in the right place at the right time also helps...
    07-18-08 10:00 AM
    Ha, i got mines cheaper than u on ebay. i got mines for 30 bucks -- in great condition! well it didn't include the charger, but i find the charger for 7 bucks...so 37 bucks total for a jawbone!
    works and looks great!
    07-20-08 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD