A great TV series "Boss" on Starz channel has most of the main characters rocking BlackBerry phones. Kelsey Grammer uses a Bold 9900 and some of the other characters do as well. I believe I saw a 9810 in use, too. Nice to see some BB love.

In case this has been posted elsewhere, my apologies. I did a search and didn't see anything.
    09-17-12 11:25 AM
    A great TV series "Boss" on Starz channel has most of the main characters rocking BlackBerry phones. Kelsey Grammer uses a Bold 9900 and some of the other characters do as well. I believe I saw a 9810 in use, too. Nice to see some BB love.

In case this has been posted elsewhere, my apologies. I did a search and didn't see anything.
    Just curious. Would the T.V. series "Boss" still be great, if all the characters were using Android phones or iPhones?
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    09-17-12 01:27 PM
    Just curious. Would the T.V. series "Boss" still be great, if all the characters were using Android phones or iPhones?
    Yes. That one word would have been my answer, but there is a 10 character minimum to posts on this forum. Phones are secondary to plot and acting.
    09-17-12 02:23 PM
    Yes. That one word would have been my answer, but there is a 10 character minimum to posts on this forum. Phones are secondary to plot and acting.
    Secondary? I must be the worst phone fan on Earth because I would not even consider them duodenary to plot and acting
    09-17-12 02:51 PM
    It would still rock. It just rocks better 'cos Kelsey's sporting a 'Berry.

Of course I'll be deeply disappointed if he starts hallucinating that he's holding a GS III when he was clearly going for his 9900.

"I'm the mayor of this motherf*#$?+@ city, and I want a *#@+!?$ keyboard!"
    hpjrt and newcollector like this.
    09-17-12 03:03 PM
    Next time, please post this on a t.v. series website.LOL
    09-17-12 06:16 PM
    It would still rock. It just rocks better 'cos Kelsey's sporting a 'Berry.

Of course I'll be deeply disappointed if he starts hallucinating that he's holding a GS III when he was clearly going for his 9900.

"I'm the mayor of this motherf*#$?+@ city, and I want a *#@+!?$ keyboard!"
    I'd like to tell you what he SHOULD be holding, but i'll leave that to your imagination.
    09-17-12 06:18 PM
    Don't ya know -- the bosses have always used BlackBerrys. Lol.
    09-17-12 06:18 PM
    That was one of the first things I noticed when I first started watching it when it debuted; I think I even made a thread about it...

The cool part is that they actually refer to their devices as BlackBerry (not just cell phone, phone, etc.), which makes me think RIM had some product placement done intentionally (either that or the writers/producers are CrackBerry faithfuls).

But anyway, when you're a BOSS like that, you gotta stick with a BlackBerry
    newcollector likes this.
    09-17-12 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD