Certain franchises of Sprint (in certain markets, Sprint franchises its towers and stores) are selling the Blackberry Style for Boost Mobile for 140.00 temporarily. I got one in the PA/NY region.This is a pretty good deal considering Amazon at the cheapest for this phone is 165 shipped and almost all retailers and Boost are selling them for 199.99. I can't use Boost because it doesn't have conference calling, but, I picked one up for my father. Boost internet works well, and BBM is fine. You are limited to five push emails, and there is no BES support through Boost. I was surprised to see it came with an 8 GB micro usb card. Sprint corporate stores are not offering this special to the best of my knowledge. It may be a crapshoot, but, the best way to try this is by contacting franchises of Sprint. You could try going to a corporate Sprint store to see if they will price match, but, I doubt it. If anyone really wants one, PIN me, and I will write back with the specific areas that I know are selling the phone for this price. Don't know how long this special will last.
    09-18-11 10:57 PM
    I don't like the Blackberry style device that much but for those who are intrested i found more info here [PCMAG.COM]
    09-19-11 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD