I have been thinking about getting a boost blackberry. Is boost a good company? Do they offer all bb features. I heard that you cant text with the boost blackberry? is this true. i am a texter so this would suck. I get screwed over on a flashed bb on cricket so now I am trying to sell the flashed on and get the boost one but dont want to be screwed again. tia
    06-19-10 02:44 AM
    my friend has the boost mobile bb and say they get all the features with no problems.hope this helps.
    06-19-10 03:34 AM
    I have been thinking about getting a boost blackberry. Is boost a good company? Do they offer all bb features. I heard that you cant text with the boost blackberry? is this true. i am a texter so this would suck. I get screwed over on a flashed bb on cricket so now I am trying to sell the flashed on and get the boost one but dont want to be screwed again. tia
    To use a Blackberry on Boost Mobile you need the Boost branded 8330. For a $60 a month unlimited plan you can't go wrong and they use the Sprint network (Boost is owned by Sprint). Yes, you can text without any problems. Hope that info helps a bit.
    06-19-10 09:29 AM
    Yes, as Moe said, you have all features the 8330 offers. Make sure you check the coverage of Sprint in your area as some people have trouble with reception. That being said, for $60 a month you will have a good BB at an inexpensive price.
    06-19-10 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD