Hey, I just wanted to let everbody know that the bolt browser is still available. Instead of using crackberry as a referral code use "Crunch". I recently jus did it and the email came instantly. Hurry up and use the code as it will problaby run out as have the other codes. Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 07:08 PM
    I didn't use any code and still got my download instantly.
    01-16-09 07:14 PM
    i just requested again and i still cannot get it to download. on the first link the download fails and the other 3 the links are expired.
    01-16-09 07:15 PM
    i just requested again and i still cannot get it to download. on the first link the download fails and the other 3 the links are expired.
    Request a new link. The email clearly states NOT to click the link in the email
    or they will be invalidated. When you get a new email, copy the unsigned link
    and paste it in the default browser.
    01-16-09 07:21 PM
    Yeah I can't get a second download going. Wouldn't work on the first one so I tried re-downloading and it wont work...Oh well, I'll just wait for release then.
    01-16-09 07:22 PM
    I used Crunch and got the email instantly. This is the second invite I have received and have yet to get the download to work. 907 Invalid JAR error both times.
    01-16-09 07:24 PM
    I've gone through the web site process twice and after several hours still haven't gotten an email yet.
    01-16-09 07:28 PM
    I've gone through the web site process twice and after several hours still haven't gotten an email yet.
    Give it a little more time Mike, I sent mine in last night, didn't get the email until
    about 6 hours later. Hopefully it won't be that long.
    01-16-09 07:32 PM
    I used Crunch and got the email instantly. This is the second invite I have received and have yet to get the download to work. 907 Invalid JAR error both times.
    Same thing has happened to me at least 6 times ( keep requesting over and over) and every time get this. Dunno. I emailed them several hours ago and haven't heard back.

01-16-09 07:59 PM
    I emailed support as well and still have not received an answer.
    01-16-09 09:03 PM
    Sorry to hear abt all the problems you guys are having. But make sure you click the last link. Which I think is the unverified build. That one is for the backberries. And I'm pretty sure the only one that will work

01-16-09 09:04 PM
    Yep working well here, still downloads available
    01-16-09 09:14 PM
    Sorry to hear abt all the problems you guys are having. But make sure you click the last link. Which I think is the unverified build. That one is for the backberries. And I'm pretty sure the only one that will work

Read the instructions and followed them 2 times, still doesn't work.

EDIT: Cleared the cache and signed up a third time and it installed this time.
    Last edited by kvaughan; 01-16-09 at 09:26 PM.
    01-16-09 09:22 PM
    That's too bad its not working for y'all. Mine worked but I don't think it is as good as the native BB browser or Opera.....but that's what I think. I know I tried 3 times before I got a link though.
    01-16-09 09:22 PM
    John M, I agree it leaves a lot to be desired over the default
    browser. Opera, I stopped using so I can't speak to that.

It is a beta that has a good deal of potential.
    01-16-09 09:27 PM
    Cursor is quite sluggish. It does render a full HTML page very fast but it's not really something I see leaving installed.
    01-16-09 09:31 PM
    I have to agree. Looks pretty nice for a beta, and renders pages well and fairly quickly. 2 deal breakers for me: EXTREMELY sluggish cursor and apparently no support for suretype on my pearl. Oh yeah, and no link in the menu to send them feedback. Anyone know where they want feedback sent? No PC in front of me ATM.

01-16-09 10:09 PM
    I noticed that on National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report and trying to search weather for a zip code, Bolt would show an error... so I tried a google search for my zip code + weather, found the particular weather channel URL and was able to access it that way..

All in all, I like Bolt, but the font size, quirky cursor movements and some other minor things hopefully will get better with new versions. Overall, I like it...
    01-16-09 10:15 PM
    I didn't use any code and still got my download instantly.
    me too. I tried the Crunch code...nothing, then just tried with no code and voila! instant email with the download instructions.
    01-16-09 10:16 PM
    Cursor is very sluggish, and the screen that pops up when I hit the blackberry button appears for a quarter second then disappears......
    01-16-09 10:22 PM
    The slow cursor is sort of the deal breaker for me. I can see it being much better in the future.

01-16-09 10:24 PM
    The sluggish cursor is really turning me off.

01-16-09 10:33 PM
    Just used the "crunch" code and got my email instantly.
    01-16-09 10:34 PM
    Im getting the email but the download fails on my curve. Wifes installed first try. Im on BES, maybe thats getting kicked out? No exotic policy set however.
    01-16-09 11:33 PM
    I like it but would like it better if there was a shortcut to take you to the top and bottom of the page.

01-16-09 11:39 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD