Ok I know the Blackberry Niagara has not been released yet, however if you had the choice to get it or the Bold which would you pick? The reason I ask is because in Canada the Niagara is being released with Bell and Telus, where as the Bold is only with Rogers. Anyway I am with Bell so that means I could easily upgrade to the Niagara when the time comes, however the problems is there are no reviews about it yet so that's the thing which concerns me. Back in February I was able to get the 8330, however the two models I had both had problems so I returned it and re-activated my previous cell phone and I only wish I found this site before getting it. So I would want to read as many reviews as possible before making a decision. Now with the Bold I would have to switch my services to Rogers, which they say is easy but you never know. However the positive factor is I can read a lot of reviews about the Bold and watch video reviews about it. Anyway I appreciate whatever opinions you could tell me.
    05-01-09 09:15 PM
    Wait for the niagara to be released. Then wait for the reviews to come in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 10:39 PM
    I say niagra all the way
    05-01-09 10:48 PM
    I say Bold, but I'm willing to admit my bias... just an FYI, the BOLD fanboys will say Bold, and the Verizon fanboys will say Niagra.

Its impossible to get a solid objective answer until the device is out and some real world tests can be done.

Just my .02
    05-01-09 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD