This might be a really stupid question but what are the differences in these two phones??

Thanks,
    Laurie
    09-09-08 12:13 PM

There is a ton of information on this throughout the forums! Browse around a little...

But the Javelin will not have 3G, has a slightly slower processor, has 256Mb memory (opposed to the Bold's 128Mb), has a bigger and nicer display, different keyboards, different form factor (Jav being slimmer), etc etc etc... the list goes on

And, last I head, the Jav has OS 4.6.1.xx and the Bold is on 4.6.0.xx
    09-09-08 12:20 PM

There is a ton of information on this throughout the forums! Browse around a little...

But the Javelin will not have 3G, has a slightly slower processor, has 256Mb memory (opposed to the Bold's 128Mb), has a bigger and nicer display, different keyboards, different form factor (Jav being slimmer), etc etc etc... the list goes on

And, last I head, the Jav has OS 4.6.1.xx and the Bold is on 4.6.0.xx
    Thanks!! Yeah I did look around a little before I posted but couldnt find anything but I looked again after I posted and found alot. I should have looked harder!!

Thanks for humoring me and posting anyway!!!
    09-09-08 12:32 PM
    No prob... glad you found some info

(*mod can close the thread??*)
    09-09-08 12:34 PM
    I was curious as well since I couldnt find any photos on the javelin
    09-09-08 12:44 PM
    BMC I think you made a typo error by saying the Javelin has a bigger display, are you comparing it to the Bold or the Curve?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD