Im A Newbie To The Blackberry Which Im On Hold For The Bold. My Brother Told Me The Iphone Is Better Then The Bold But I Disagree. I Have Big Hands So I Doubt That The Iphone With The Touchscreen Is A Good Thing For Me. Im Waiting For The Sprint To Release The Bold, I Almost Bought The Pearl. Im With Nextel/sprint Since The Nextels Came Out So Im Not Gonna Have A Problem To Upgrade The Phone. I Have The Simply Everything Plan Which Is Going To Be Transfered To The Bold. Why Is My Brother Telling Me The Iphone Is A Better Choice? Any Advice Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

Witchdoc
    06-15-08 06:57 PM
    Doc,
    There are many threads in here with the same content. I would suggest foing a search before posting. To answer your question I personally didnot like the i phone. I am also a big guy and with touch screens my fingers overlap the laidout keys and typing was a b!tch. I think you should wait for the BOLD. I am sure you will enjoy it. Welcome to the addiction.
    06-15-08 07:12 PM
    it just depends on which you like best...BB or apple...BTW...you're going to need to switch to AT&T if you want the Bold, because it's coming to AT&T first and will be a while before Sprint gets it
    06-15-08 07:13 PM
    Thanks Guys, I Just Sent A Nice Little E-mail To Sprint To Find Out The Date Not The Month Which It Sounds Like Sept. Im Pretty Much Gonna Stick With Sprint Aside Changing To At&t Because I Had Problems With Them.
    06-15-08 07:21 PM
    Doc,
    Good luck trying to pin sprint down to the date everyone here has been trying to do that.
    06-15-08 07:24 PM
    06-16-08 12:45 AM
    WITCHDOC_2, are you on the Heliocity forums? I've not seen anyone else who capitalizes every single word in their sentences...
    06-16-08 01:22 AM
    I've Been Doing Caps Since High School With 3 Sisters.
    06-16-08 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD