I bought the Bold when it came out and paid full price for it (550.00). I do no use it for work only personal use. I'm still trying to decide if it was worth that much $$ or not. I also carry an iPhone which I love for everything except email. I find that I am only using the Bold for reading emails and the iPhone for everything else. Every time I think I will return the Bold, I pick it up and play with it and think it's such a great devise I don't think I can return it, but is it worth it to keep it if I only use it for emails. IMO the iPhone does about everything else better than the Bold, and after using the Bold for a while and picking up the iPhone, I think the iPhone feels so good. Not sure what I'm going to do but I may end up keeping it and just using both. Maybe it will be a great combo.....
    11-14-08 05:15 AM
    U could just send me the bold if u decide u don't want it. Ill even pay for shipping. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 05:24 AM
    Get rid of the iphone and get an ipod touch...Then you are not paying for 2 devices and the touch has much of the functionality of the iphone...
    11-14-08 06:19 AM
    Get rid of the iphone and get an ipod touch...Then you are not paying for 2 devices and the touch has much of the functionality of the iphone...
    Without the horrible phone and touchy email issues.
    11-14-08 07:23 AM
    You messed this up it should be Bold + iPhone = Storm duh!
    11-14-08 07:26 AM
    You messed this up it should be Bold + iPhone = Storm duh!

+1....I'm calling my new Storm my Black I....
    11-14-08 07:46 AM
    +1....I'm calling my new Storm my Black I....
    Call it the Perfect Storm.
    11-14-08 07:48 AM
    if you are just using it for e-mail you might wanan checkout the "peek" its available for 80 bucks at target and its only for email nothing else, its pretty cool give it a look
    11-14-08 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD