Forgot I added 2, thanks for the reminder to delete the pending pin
    04-10-12 08:53 AM
    I was pending on both pins for days. this one let me through 29644295, so i deleted the other. Click to view quoted image
    Same for me. I scanned the barcode from the site which had PIN#296446FA.
    It sat pending for days even if I refreshed the page and re-added it several instances.
    No Joy.

Today, I go to the site to try to re-add it again and the barcode changed and is now showing PIN#28ED1A72.
    I scanned that barcode and was instantly accepted 1 minute later.

I deleted the first pending request as well.

Funny, that the barcode PIN has changed, but the PIN messenger entry method still shows the first barcode on the same exact page.

I hope I win one...
    Good Luck to everyone!
    04-10-12 09:22 AM
    Thanks for posting! It's actually a pretty cool contest. All you have to do is add them on BBM and you're automatically entered in the draw (and there's one everyday until May 31st).

Perhaps with the dwindling amount of BBM users and BlackBerry users in general, one may have a good shot at winning (I hope!).
    So if you want to you can go the site and scan the code each day ? Is that right?
    04-10-12 09:28 AM
    I just got back a response after 5 minutes and the message said "as a bm friend you'll be entered in every daily draw" By that I would think its one time and your entered every day no need to go back and do it every day? Anybody agree?
    04-10-12 09:36 AM
    I just got back a response after 5 minutes and the message said "as a bm friend you'll be entered in every daily draw" By that I would think its one time and your entered every day no need to go back and do it every day? Anybody agree?
    Yeah, that's what I thought. It didn't make sense to me that you had to enter everyday. Can anyone confirm whether entry is only required once or daily?
    Last edited by FlashFlare11; 04-10-12 at 11:00 AM.
    04-10-12 10:49 AM
    Took all day yessterday, and all night, but this morning.....voila! i entered!!!!! Can't wait! I can't wait to get a BB9930!!!!! Goodluck to everyone!!!!! BeBold!
    04-10-12 10:55 AM
    I asked Bold A Day if we had to BBM them them everyday or invite a new PIN. They said no, once we get the add we are automatically entered once a day.

Awesome contest for us BlackBerry owners.
    FlashFlare11 likes this.
    04-10-12 11:28 AM
    Hi everyone, I finally entered the contest today with the 296446FA pin, I went the manual route and it got added to my contacts with a win a bold a day picture so I
    then replied and when I hit "send" I got you are not accepted would you like to
    re invite so I did that and a few minutes later that pin number came up as a contact, this time no picture just that pin number. I then replied again and this time it got
    sent with no other consequences other then my message is just sitting in the chat box with no reply. I am now just wondering what my status is. Any of you guys or gals have
    any idea
    04-10-12 04:54 PM
    they added me sunday @ 9pm est.......good luck everyone, we still have until may 31st to win one.......also if any of you win one, let us know on here cause i know i will......i will ask the staff of crackberry to put up my username just to show off some of the winners with a pic
    Chrisy likes this.
    04-10-12 06:28 PM
    I asked Bold A Day if we had to BBM them them everyday or invite a new PIN. They said no, once we get the add we are automatically entered once a day.

Awesome contest for us BlackBerry owners.

Gee, that's strange. I added the pin on the website and scanned the barcode 2 different times. It took a week but I woke up this morning and 2 out of 3 friendship requests were accepted with one still pending. I wish they'd get their act together, not sure if we are supposed to scan daily and have 30 Bold a Day friends in our contact list or if 1 is just enough. And if 1 is just enough, why on earth did they approve the 2nd for me.
    04-10-12 08:18 PM
    They finally added me this afternoon. Took probably a week.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-10-12 08:45 PM
    YAY !!! finally added also I just might win a new Bold afterall....fingers crossed
    04-11-12 07:21 AM
    Well I entered again, scanned a new pin last night and this morning I checked my BBM contacts and found bold a day added to them but received no confirmation message like some of you. I sent a BBM back as well as an E-mail with no reply so far. I've been looking around various settings and everything seems to be alright, also receiving other BBM's with no problems. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same situation or if there's something I might be doing wrong or if something actually is wrong. Thanks
    04-11-12 10:39 AM
    I was added and it took two days until I got the BBM from them to say I was entered. Just give it time
    sputneek likes this.
    04-11-12 10:43 AM
    I was added and it took two days until I got the BBM from them to say I was entered. Just give it time
    Aaaah, Thanks a whole bunch Chrisy.
    04-11-12 10:54 AM
    Yahoooooooooooooo! Got the message. I know I'm acting like a big kid but I'm sittin' here convalescing with not a whole lot to do other then playing with my toys.....er....tools.....er whatever, so I'm reserving the right to do so. I'm trying to win one of these for my wife 'cause she loves her 9780 and can't upgrade 'till september. this would just freak her right out She's a bold girl
    04-11-12 03:42 PM
    Just added and got the message right away^^.

04-11-12 04:04 PM

Click to view quoted image
    whe u and i win the bolds we will take pics holding them and plaster them all over here
    derrickps3 likes this.
    04-11-12 04:50 PM
    Hey! I'm gonna win too!
    04-11-12 06:27 PM

Click to view quoted image

why did you say ahww??? LOL
    04-11-12 06:57 PM
    Hey! I'm gonna win too!
    i have a feeling you will too ....congrats on 12 THOUSAND posts...holy carpal tunnel syndrome batman
    Chrisy likes this.
    04-11-12 07:06 PM
    I got added and got a confirmation like 2 minutes after the invite, lol.

My girlfriend added them and it took a day or so to get the confirmation, she later got a message saying that they would be re adding her because they were switching devices. Not sure what that was all about as I never got that message.
    04-11-12 07:12 PM
    i even had a conversation with whoever was on the other end of the bold a day bbm contact
    Chrisy likes this.
    04-11-12 07:29 PM
    I thought about BBMing them a link to this thread!
    04-11-12 09:16 PM
    i even had a conversation with whoever was on the other end of the bold a day bbm contact
    lmao no way...what did u guys talk about lol
    04-11-12 09:19 PM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD