Here's the newest one the original poster was talking about.
    I was hoping to be the first one to find it online, but thank you!! This is the first time i've seen the full version.
    12-21-11 08:03 PM
    Wow, lovin' all these commercials.
    12-21-11 08:11 PM
    I just saw the funny torch commercial while watching spike tv.... Good Job!!
    12-21-11 11:30 PM
    Here's the newest one the original poster was talking about.
    Well done, everything looked so crisp, now I want to Be Bold too..
    12-22-11 01:03 AM
    Very nice video...
    12-22-11 07:06 AM
    Cant waitto see what kind of advertising the new year brings.....
    12-22-11 08:56 AM
    Wow. I live in the states and i think it's been YEARS since i've seen a BB commerical
    12-22-11 10:16 AM
    Wow. I live in the states and i think it's been YEARS since i've seen a BB commerical
    Hopefully people don't see it as being to late..
    12-22-11 02:57 PM
    I almost want to count how many of those I've experienced, even the rollercoaster
    ok you are definitely an addict lol
    12-22-11 04:39 PM
    I've been catching the bold commercial for the last few days as well. Nice to see RIM promoting their flagship phone.
    12-22-11 06:29 PM
    Blackberries commercials seem to be running overtime tonight.
    12-22-11 09:28 PM
    Blackberries commercials seem to be running overtime tonight.
    Where do you live?
    12-22-11 10:30 PM
    I noticed they've been playing quite regularly on TSN and SNET Pacific as other people have mentioned.
    12-22-11 10:36 PM
    ok you are definitely an addict lol
    lol! Whaat I forgot to check into Space Mountain.. don't worry I put it away before we "launched"

But that commercial comforts me, at least I know I'm not the only crazy one. Also yesterday I saw my co-worker on her torch mindlessly typing away and she almost hit the wall, and I'm not exaggerating, she just exited the elevator.
    12-22-11 11:30 PM
    Just saw the Bold commercial here in NJ, I'm glad they're starting, hopefully they keep the ball rolling!
    12-23-11 12:20 AM
    lol! Whaat I forgot to check into Space Mountain.. don't worry I put it away before we "launched"

But that commercial comforts me, at least I know I'm not the only crazy one. Also yesterday I saw my co-worker on her torch mindlessly typing away and she almost hit the wall, and I'm not exaggerating, she just exited the elevator.
    I think there was a real case where a judge found a teen liable for an accident.. he was bbming while riding his bike and ran into someone's car.. couldnt' find the link unfortunately.
    12-23-11 12:30 AM
    I think there was a real case where a judge found a teen liable for an accident.. he was bbming while riding his bike and ran into someone's car.. couldnt' find the link unfortunately.
    Oof.. how'd they know he was on BBM? I don't use my phone when I cross the street though, freaks me out.
    12-23-11 12:42 AM
    Oof.. how'd they know he was on BBM? I don't use my phone when I cross the street though, freaks me out.
    I can't remember the exact details, but I'm guessing the driver must have been in the car, or a witness saw him.. otherwise it'd be interesting to hear what excuse he'd come up for running into a stationary vehicle.. cute girl on the sidewalk maybe?

still can't find the link...

maybe it was this one? says he was texting instead of bbming..

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local...ssK0hNGWw.cspx
    Last edited by spike12; 12-23-11 at 01:13 AM.
    12-23-11 12:49 AM
    That kinda thing happens a lot.
    Last edited by Tank1978; 01-13-12 at 09:33 PM.
    12-25-11 09:29 AM
    Blackberry's a sponsor for the NBA. So on like every commercial break, it shows the glowing bicycle ad. That's a good way to get word out. I like how they're getting their marketing down.
    12-26-11 01:42 AM
    I saw the Tron bicycle ad on PBS. What a terrible commercial. Wtf does that have to do with a cell phone & how it stands out from the competition? That's BB's problem, terrible commercial. Apples commercials alone sell their products, they show you how it can help you. I don't need a Tron bicycle.
    12-26-11 07:19 AM
    I saw the Tron bicycle ad on PBS. What a terrible commercial. Wtf does that have to do with a cell phone & how it stands out from the competition? That's BB's problem, terrible commercial. Apples commercials alone sell their products, they show you how it can help you. I don't need a Tron bicycle.
    It looks like you have a little knowledge of marketing
    Sometimes, the best commercial is the one that doesn't show the product.
    I'm not saying it is the best BB commercial, but for sure it is not "terrible".

Merry Christmas!
    12-26-11 07:25 AM
    In a television ad, rim shows text messages on a phone.

/shakeshead

googlenexus's Channel - YouTube

Google shows moving images on a phone in moving image ads. One company knows marketing. The other doesn't.
    12-26-11 07:25 AM
    I think one reason why RIM went more artistic with their commercials instead of showing off function is because they're limited in what they can show off.

What about the product are they going to show that will WOW people? The small screen? E-mail (less people use e-mail to communicate now)? BBM? (it's just another chat client). The advantages that RIM has are few and far between, and aren't really that easy to display.

Like it or not, compared to the iPhone and Android devices and how they're shown off in their commercials - the Bold will look dated if RIM took the same approach. They really didn't have much choice but to go with style/image over substance/function.
    Last edited by berklon; 12-26-11 at 09:32 AM.
    12-26-11 08:43 AM
    I think one reason why RIM went more artistic with their commercials instead of showing off function is because they're limited in what they can show off.

What about the product are they going to show that will WOW people? The small screen? E-mail (less people use e-mail to communicate now)? BBM? (it's just another chat client). The advantages that RIM has are few and far between, and aren't really that easy to display.

Like it or not, compared to the iPhone and Android devices and how they're shown off in their commercials - the Bold will look dated if RIM took the same approach. They really didn't have much choice but to go with style/image over substance/function.
    I think I will have to respectfully disagree, bb's can show off many things that i phone can do.. Maybe the i phones can do it a little faster then the bold, but thats not to say bb does not and cannot show off their features..
    12-26-11 09:46 AM
79 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD