Hi guys

Using a vista laptop with ms bluetooth stack. When I click on configure in device manager and search for my bold, it detects it. However, when I select the bold and click on next, the bold asks for a numeric passkey. I entered 1 and the device manager went back to search after which it could not detect my bold anymore. When I tried on another laptop, the same thing happened except this time I enter 1234 for the passkey. Same result. What's happening?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 04:13 AM
    Hi guys

Using a vista laptop with ms bluetooth stack. When I click on configure in device manager and search for my bold, it detects it. However, when I select the bold and click on next, the bold asks for a numeric passkey. I entered 1 and the device manager went back to search after which it could not detect my bold anymore. When I tried on another laptop, the same thing happened except this time I enter 1234 for the passkey. Same result. What's happening?

You use 0000

03-31-10 07:37 AM
    I'll try that. But how do I get DM to see my phone again?

03-31-10 08:45 PM
    This isn't really an answer to your question just a comment that bluetooth with DM has always been temperamental.

03-31-10 10:26 PM
    Tried 0000 but no joy

03-31-10 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD