My Bold 9000 does not notify me when the appointment is due. I have been into options and all the correct fields are set, but am frustrated that is still does not remind me.

Anybody help?
    11-04-09 03:10 PM
    So you have a reminder set for your appointment (not just a default reminder since that only defines the initial value of the reminder for new appointments). You also have something in your profile(s) that you use for calendar events (AKA either vibrate and/or tone and any tones are set to something other than mute if applicable).
    And your phone and events are set for the correct time zone.
    11-04-09 03:55 PM
    Yes, everything is set up in the main option file and at the appointment. I used to get reminded, then the BB was repaired. I backed it up beforehand and reloaded after it came back from repair...but now does not work. Its really strange
    11-05-09 08:10 AM
    to be honest, i've seen stranger things. i would double/triple check your settings (looks like you already have), then wipe the device clean and start over.
    11-05-09 08:25 AM
    Have you checked your profiles? Perhaps the calendar alert has inadvertently been turned off.

Edit: Sorry, didn't read cavingjan's post closely enough with regard to profiles.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jbeachy; 11-05-09 at 09:04 AM.
    11-05-09 09:02 AM
    Thanks for this. I have reset the whole system to factory settings and it now works ok

many thanks
    11-05-09 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD