Do you think they will offer any type of a buy back if you recently purchased a Blackberry (in my case the curve) and want to go with the Bold when it comes out?
    06-10-08 07:34 PM
    I doubt it but it would be awesome if they do!
    06-10-08 07:37 PM
    I doubt if they will. However, you can sell your Curve to recoup some of your cost.
    06-10-08 07:38 PM
    Any ideas of what the full retail will be for the Bold?
    06-10-08 07:55 PM
    I don't think so. I would be willing to take them off your hands cheap.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-08 07:58 PM
    They never have done a buyback and never will. No money in it for them and they (the carriers) aren't about to take one on the chin for the good of their users now, are they? Early adopters always get burned, as well as those that buy into a line with frequent updates. Just ask any iPod owner! By the time they get home and unwrap their new toy Apple has announced a newer version with twice the memory at half the price. And the consumers just come back for more.
    06-10-08 07:59 PM
    Any ideas of what the full retail will be for the Bold?
    I would assume some where around $300 +
    06-10-08 08:09 PM
    I agree with the $300 price. I have heard that from a number of sources. As far as getting a refund, forget it. But as crackback said you can always sell them.
    06-10-08 08:11 PM
    Any thoughts about it's availability to Verizon customers? Is it going to be exclusive to any carrier?
    06-10-08 09:20 PM
    They will buy back if your within 30 days of original purchase otherwise your SOL!

They will run 300-350 after incentives depending on your carrier.

06-10-08 09:23 PM
    Spach, it will be exclusive to Att for the first couple of months and then released to other carriers

06-10-08 09:25 PM
    Any thoughts about it's availability to Verizon customers? Is it going to be exclusive to any carrier?
    No it will not be exclusive to any carrier.. however rumors say it will be released to ATT first... and verizon last but who knows rumors are rumors...
    Sounds right to me. I heard $599 without a contract, and initially they'll be tough to get without one.
    I really would be a good idea for those members not eligible for an upgrade. Personally, like everyone else, I just want it released
    06-10-08 09:31 PM
    I buy a new phone no sooner than every 2 years. But only if my current phone no longer fullfils my needs and wants or if the old one breaks and a new one looks better than ar replacement of the old one.

06-10-08 11:49 PM
    I got my Curve 3 weeks ago and made sure you unpackage/unwrap it very carefully and put everything back in the box. I take good care of my phones and we'll see by the time Sprint gets the Bold what extra goodies they put in it. I'm very happy with the Curve in the mean time.
    06-11-08 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD