yes-- Ive had 2 replacements now, [3 in total]the one I received yesterday is actually worse than the previous 2.

maybe youll set yours to manual now and test it o, it isnt really obvious on auto connect, unless you're staring at the screenr doing sthing when it happens.

as I look on the forum, there are enough people with issues that are wifi related, that I think its possible that some of the handsets just dont really work.

thanks

Like I said before, sometimes you have to do more than one exchange before you get a good device. You'll often get a refurbished phone when you do those warranty exchanges, and you could very well have gotten a device that was sent in with the very same issue and simply wasn't fixed.
    01-21-11 12:52 PM
    I'd let you do it with mine but I'm not in the mood for messing with it at all, and I'm waiting on a call.
    01-21-11 12:57 PM
    no problem-- thanks for your input
    01-21-11 01:02 PM
    Any input is helpful input, or advice, is good advice/input

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 03:31 PM
    I don't know if someone has already mentioned this, but have you tried deleting the Wi-Fi service books then re-send it? I'm not sure it'll fix your problem, but I guess it won't hurt to try.
    01-25-11 01:08 AM
    If not allready done Try OS 6 0 448 leak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 02:53 AM
    afaik, the wifi books are "on" the phone-- and are not sent.

I don't know if someone has already mentioned this, but have you tried deleting the Wi-Fi service books then re-send it? I'm not sure it'll fix your problem, but I guess it won't hurt to try.
    01-25-11 07:01 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD