Hi all,

Relatively new BB user here. Got my first blackberry, the Bold 9700 in early January. Everything has been great so far and I love it.

Anyways, yesterday I added some themes for the first time and noticed that when I changed to a different theme, I would then have 2 gmail folders in the menu. Prior to messing with the themes there was only 1. If I go into the menu, delete my gmail account, and add it back again, the problem is fixed. However, when I change themes I again have 2 gmail folders.

I also have the gmail app aside from the gmail account I added through the blackberry.

Does anyone have any idea what the issue is here? It's not that big of a problem but it's a bit annoying.

Thanks for any help!
    02-27-10 07:07 PM
    I have the same issue. I just hide one, functionality is 100%

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 08:05 PM
    a battery pull corrects multiple gmail icons for me
    02-27-10 08:08 PM
    One for the Gmail pluggin and one ''traditional''. hide to one you dont use and everything will be ok.
    02-27-10 08:11 PM
    One for the Gmail pluggin and one ''traditional''. hide to one you dont use and everything will be ok.
    It's really one for the Gmail plug-in, one for the traditional, and [U]another[U] traditional one. Weird.

I don't mind hiding the one I don't want to see but still it bugs me.
    02-27-10 09:09 PM
    ya know what, when i try new themes, i always get the new theme "photo, video, ect" icons and then for some reason, i get another generic set too. same with the email icons too. but it seems like it duplicates a bunch of icons.
    02-27-10 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD