Well first I can't record videos all of a sudden and I have lots of extra space, it just says "Video cannot be recorded at this time" or something like that. And second some of my bbms to people just show up as a checkmark and not a 'Delivered' or 'Read'. How do I upgrade or reset my phone and will that delete my contacts? Please let me know!
    10-24-10 10:17 PM
    You should post this in the bold 9700 thread. You will get more of a response as the bold owners tend to hang out there and they will be the ones to be able to assist you with questions about your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-10 08:10 AM
    Did you try a battery pull? Take battery out for 30 seconds and re-insert it. BB will restart and just may cure your ills. That's the very first you do when it starts acting up

10-25-10 08:51 AM
    Are you saving to a media card or device memory? Go to Menu/Options/Memory. What does Application Memory say?

10-25-10 09:01 AM
    Are you saving to a media card or device memory? Go to Menu/Options/Memory. What does Application Memory say?

I tried the batter pull thing. When I press record it says "Failed to start recording"
    10-25-10 04:01 PM
    Go to Options in the Camera screen and see in which place the recordings are gonna be saved . ( SD Card / Phone ) . Maybe you dont have much space on one of them ?
    10-25-10 04:20 PM
    Like Crackberry said, open the Camera app. Press Menu/Options. Scroll to the bottom. You can change the folder the pis are being saved into by clicking the Folder icon.

10-28-10 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD