My BlackBerry Bold 9000 for some reason will not come on! I let my sister borrow it, while I was away and she let it go dead completely. I put it to charge via the wall charger, but the Red Led Light comes on for a second, then goes off? I tried a battery pull and nothing. I sit it on my DOCK and the RED LED LIGHT comes on, but begins to blink while on the dock, so I let it sit overnight and the next day while at school and again nothing, just stays solid for a while then blinks. I connect it to my computer via USB and I get the LED Light for a while, then it switches to the batter with the thunder bolt, it jumps back and forth from this, all the while saying desktop manager can't connect and gives me the RETRY, REPAIR, CANCEL option. What can I do?
    05-24-12 09:00 PM
    Maybe you could try another battery? It just sounds like the battery is completely dead, but you could try reinstalling the software if needed. You can try using the method in the link below and go from there. Good luck and hope you get it figured out.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    almorga86 likes this.
    05-24-12 09:55 PM
    Look like it time for a new phone.
    05-24-12 10:17 PM
    Purchased a new battery today and its doing the same, I will try doing what you stated in the link, cause it doesn't seem as if the phone is damaged, but I can't be sure? Thank you for your post
    05-24-12 10:37 PM
    It's been known for BBs to just spontaneously combust and get the WSOD/Reload OS error.
    05-25-12 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD