Who will be at their local at&t store to purchase the BOLD the day it releases? **** Yeah!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 11:30 AM
    me. i was hoping something new would come out today.however, after searching high and low ive found no new news. the wait is on.
    06-01-08 11:35 AM
    I will wait until Sept 8th when I can upgrade.
    06-01-08 02:03 PM
    I have verizon... so im just gunna sit down and wait cause if i stay standing ima get reallllyyy tired!
    06-01-08 02:05 PM
    I'll be there. At least to check it out in person if not to buy it.

06-01-08 02:05 PM
    I'm in (if I can get it by IT)

Maybe I just won't tell them
    06-01-08 02:27 PM
    Depending on when the iPhone comes out, I should be getting it the same day as well.

06-01-08 02:30 PM
    Im actually taking off of work to go. LOL
    06-01-08 03:36 PM
    I honestly wouldn't buy it the day it came out. I want one badly, I even dream about owning one... But I won't purchase one until I'm eligable for an upgrade.
    06-02-08 01:18 PM
    Went to the ATT store yesterday to buy Mom-in-law a flip phone she wanted. While I was there I asked the sales girl about the Bold! Was she hearing any rumors she could tell me about when it might be released etc. Young lady rolled her eyes and said a lot of folks had come in asking the same question. All she could tell me is she would have it as soon as anyone could! Had to respect that. I'll be close as I can't upgrade till end Oct.
    06-02-08 02:31 PM
    Six more months to go before I'm eligible for a upgrade, I'm hoping by then verizon will get the Bold and most of the bugs will be worked out of the OS.

06-02-08 07:25 PM
    Nope, I'm waiting to see what else comes out - Kickstart, Thunder, etc. And then I'll probably wait some more as it'll be December before I can upgrade, and I'm on Sprint, so then I'll be waiting for them to get any of these new phones...
    06-02-08 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD