can we not run bluetooth and wifi at the same time anymore? I have a blackberry headset and was trying to watch some videos and my wifi would not work unless i disconnected the bluetooth? It would connect and then reconnect but disconnect soon as i tried to browse. Bluetooth works fine, wifi just wont with bluetooth connected? I know i have ran them together before, did something change in the new OS?
    04-11-10 06:46 PM
    No, wifi can work with bluetooth at the same time. What OS are you currently running?
    04-11-10 07:13 PM
    have you tried the infamous battery pull ?
    04-11-10 07:27 PM
    have you tried the infamous battery pull ?
    Running 607 and have done a couple battery pulls. Not sure what to do next. If this is a 607 issue then it will be my first one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 07:49 PM
    Well i have been trying to use bluetooth and wifi at the same time now for a couple of days and it simply will not work. Everything connects perfectly, browsing via wifi is just not an option while bluetooth is connected..

Numerous battery pulls, even a clean wipe and reload of 607 and same story.
    Reloaded OS only, with no apps to see if that made a difference, NOPE!

I dont use my headset that often but have been here lately as it seems i am on the phone constantly.

has anyone else checked theirs to see if they could actually browse on wifi while bluetooth is connected? I have been trying to test it using youtube videos but cant get the video to load while the bluetooth is connected. I have a blackberry hs-500 headset but dont see how the headset could interfear with the wifi.

Do the wifi and bluetooth use the same antenna\receiver?
    04-12-10 12:16 PM
    My Bt and WiFi are always enabled and work. I make calls and sync with BT and use WiFi all day long.
    Not sure if this is what you're getting at but I thought I'd chime in with my situation.

Good Luck
    04-12-10 03:55 PM
    has something to do with my wireless network. Here at the office i have it set on WEP,, home is WPA. Bluetooth and wifi at the same time work perfectly here at the office. At home i can not stay connected to my wifi, constantly on and off if bluetooth is on. Going to change the home router over to WEP tonight and see what happens.
    Very weird.........
    04-13-10 11:44 AM