i'm not sure if its just me but it seems like USB is more "consistant" with tethering than bluetooth, but the downside is that the phone causes issues with my electronic equipment, like my external soundcard and my speakers. should bluetooth be the same? and is there anything i can do?
    04-11-10 02:58 PM
    BT is definitely slower, which sucks. I would prefer to use that instead.
    04-11-10 03:31 PM
    is there nothing to do about the way the phone affects speakers and stuff like that?
    04-11-10 03:54 PM
    BT is slower for tethering than USB. And there's really nothing you can do about it unfortunately.
    04-11-10 03:54 PM
    BT is slower for tethering than USB. And there's really nothing you can do about it unfortunately.
    I've heard this, but my experience is different. When connected to USB I get 500 to 700 kbps tethering on 3G. When connected through BT I get exactly the same. The best speed I've measured was just over 800 kbps and that was connected through BT. I've heard of other people getting much better 3G tethering speeds, so maybe my experience is because my 3G is slow. Maybe if it were faster, the slower speed of BT would become a factor.
    04-11-10 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD