Sorry if I repost this but im confused a bit about headsets. Is there a good quality headset that will allow me to talk as well as use it to listen to music on my tour? Ive read some posts about blue ant and HD9 but it doesnt say weather or not you can use it for both. HELP and thanks
    09-24-09 12:56 PM
    There are several options available for bluetooth headphones that can also take calls. The newest (the product has not been officially released yet) is from budsgoblue.com, called Buds Go Blue. There is also the Cerulean F1, from iSkin.com, and the Jaybird, from jaybirdgear.com.
    09-24-09 01:25 PM
    If you are interested in this same capablity within your Car, I highly recommend Parrot's MKI 9X00 models. I personally have the MKI9000 because I don't need another LCD screen and it works perfectly with my Tour and my wife's 8330 Curve.
    Sound quality is great !
    09-24-09 05:29 PM
    thanks djboyle where is this available
    09-24-09 05:43 PM
    I recently saw one of the MKI models at Best Buy but I bought mine from amazon. Check out their product line on their website and then search amazon or any other merchant site to check prices.
    Here is the link to Parrot's products.
    09-25-09 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD