I have a 2010 Nissan Maxima (with Navigation) and when I bought it a week ago, the saleman connected the phone to the car and transferred my contacts without a problem. It worked beautifully for a week. Now the device won't connect. The bluetooth is on; is "trusted;" the encrypton is ok and I even deleted all of my call logs thinking that would help. I also tried looking at the "object push" information, but I can't seem to get it to work!! The other thing that happens is that it will say "connection to My-car successful" and then it will immediately say it's terminated. I have a Blackberry Tour (9630). Any ideas on how to fix this??
    02-20-10 11:39 AM
    Try and delte it and then readd it.
    02-20-10 11:40 AM
    I should have mentioned- I did that too- twice.
    02-20-10 11:43 AM
    Maybe try linking another phone to the car and then relink your phone? I did that with mine once and never had a prob again..
    02-20-10 01:23 PM
    did u install the 5.0 OS update during the week maybe?
    02-20-10 01:59 PM
    Izucarro, I have the same vehicle (without navigation). The phone hooked up to the bluetooth with no problems until I installed 5.0 and now I get the message "Connection to car failed." I also have another phone hooked up to the car's bluetooth. When I try to hook up the Tour, I get the option on the maxima to hook up either phone. I just chose the Tour and it works fine. You might want to take the phone and car back to the dealership and see if they can reconnect it - it might be something having to do with the vehicle rather than the phone.
    02-20-10 06:59 PM
    Izuccaro, I had a problem with my 2010 Mazda 3. The Tour (9630) would override the stereo. I couldn't work the radio at all until I "transferred" the call to my phone (even though I wasn't on a call). I pulled the battery and it reset the phone. Now, it works perfectly again.
    02-22-10 12:42 PM
    Had a problem in a 2010 Nissan Maxima and Storm (9530)where Bluetooth would connect everytime you entered car. Your battery trick saved us a trip to the shop, thanks! Now I've downloaded quick pull (free version) and not had a problem since.
    04-21-10 11:31 AM
    Great thread! I had the same problem with my Tour and my 2010 Nissan Maxima. It worked perfectly for months, then the car started to show that a call had been initiated (even though there was no call) every time I turned on the car. The car would only show the call was terminated when I transferred it to the handset and manually stopped it. The problem was cured when I pulled the battery out for a short time and then put it back into the phone.
    10-29-10 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD