I know iphone and ipod got those copyright issues with songs and you can't really transfer songs through bluetooth.
    Now I think BB has the same issue? I cannot receive or send songs to other BBs and can only send songs to ericsson phones and cannot receive from them.
    how do i make it work?
    04-02-10 08:56 AM
    You need to connected first.. One search and another one listen..
    After that, who recive the data need go to media than "recive using bluetooth" than sender send the mp3

I hope this will help you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 09:07 AM
    What a hassle, why does BB work so diff... i can just send to ericssons but i have to go receive from my BB media on BB, what do I do on ericsson After I go "receive using bluetooth" on my BB?

You need to connected first.. One search and another one listen..
    After that, who recive the data need go to media than "recive using bluetooth" than sender send the mp3

I hope this will help you

04-02-10 09:18 AM
    At least you can transfer files via bluetooth. Like you said if you had an iphone you could not do it at all.

What a hassle, why does BB work so diff... i can just send to ericssons but i have to go receive from my BB media on BB, what do I do on ericsson After I go "receive using bluetooth" on my BB?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-02-10 12:58 PM
    That and blackberries are very secure phones.

Are you aware that there is a Windows mobile application that allows one to access your phone via bluetooth with out you knowing it?!?!?!?!

Blackberry locks their phones down for security reasons.... you don't want every tom, richard and harry access your phone now do you????

04-02-10 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD