My camry and blackberry are paired and working great! I was wondering how to get my sound to come through the speakers for the sprint gps navigation?? My camry is a 2007 and is bluetooth capable! I
    09-11-09 02:44 PM
    Don't believe the device is capable of that with bluetooth maybe a head phone jack connection.
    09-11-09 02:53 PM
    Don't believe the device is capable of that with bluetooth maybe a head phone jack connection.
    I figured it out! Have to go into settings and un-check the headset! Then it goes to speaker! I love it )))
    09-11-09 02:59 PM
    Really...learn something every day
    09-11-09 03:01 PM
    I figured it out! Have to go into settings and un-check the headset! Then it goes to speaker! I love it )))
    Could you elaborate on that? I have a 2007 Camry with Bluetooth and I can't find any headset setting. Also I don't see any Headset setting in the Sprint Nav software on the BB either.
    This has piqued my curiosity.
    09-11-09 03:48 PM
    Could you elaborate on that? I have a 2007 Camry with Bluetooth and I can't find any headset setting. Also I don't see any Headset setting in the Sprint Nav software on the BB either.
    This has piqued my curiosity.
    Click on your bluetooth icon to open up that application! Now, make sure to enable the bluetooth to pair the phone with the car, so your connected in bluetooth... Now hit the menu button to left of the track ball and scroll down to options... You want the headset option to NOT be checked... Everything else below that is marked with a check on my phone. I didn't change any other settings except for the headset, I don't want to use a headset when the car can play it through the audio/radio! It's pretty darn awesome! Good Luck! Also make sure to hit the aux button on your dashboard, it's by the CD button... At least that's where it is on my Camry! Hope I was helpful!
    09-11-09 04:20 PM
    Click on your bluetooth icon to open up that application! Now, make sure to enable the bluetooth to pair the phone with the car, so your connected in bluetooth... Now hit the menu button to left of the track ball and scroll down to options... You want the headset option to NOT be checked... Everything else below that is marked with a check on my phone. I didn't change any other settings except for the headset, I don't want to use a headset when the car can play it through the audio/radio! It's pretty darn awesome! Good Luck! Also make sure to hit the aux button on your dashboard, it's by the CD button... At least that's where it is on my Camry! Hope I was helpful!
    Well needless to say it doesn't work the same for me.
    Questions:
    Does your Camry have Bluetooth With Nav or just Bluetooth and is it the stock OEM variety that comes from the Toyota factory?
    My Camry Bluetooth supports only the Handsfree Profile so I wonder how how it works for you. I disabled the Headset Option in the BB Bluetooth application and sound still comes out of the BB speakers for the Sprint Nav app.
    Interest piqued even further.
    09-11-09 05:17 PM
    Well needless to say it doesn't work the same for me.
    Questions:
    Does your Camry have Bluetooth With Nav or just Bluetooth and is it the stock OEM variety that comes from the Toyota factory?
    My Camry Bluetooth supports only the Handsfree Profile so I wonder how how it works for you. I disabled the Headset Option in the BB Bluetooth application and sound still comes out of the BB speakers for the Sprint Nav app.
    Interest piqued even further.
    My Camry came with the bluetooth and it's factory installed from the Toyota factory! Maybe you could try a AUX cable? I was going to go that route, but called Toyota's helpline... I didn't get much information from them, I actually figured it out on my own while on the phone with one of their techs... I am using the Sprint Navigation application on my phone. My Camry did NOT come with the navigation system on it. The only navigation I have is from my BB! I used it tonight and it's awesome. Keep trying - I know it's frustrating, but I believe you should be able to get it figured out eventually! Try unchecking a few of the other boxes and see if that works... Keep me posted!
    09-11-09 10:48 PM
    My camry and blackberry are paired and working great! I was wondering how to get my sound to come through the speakers for the sprint gps navigation?? My camry is a 2007 and is bluetooth capable! I
    I have a 2009 toyota camry. Does it not have to have the bluetooth button on the sterring wheel to enable it? Or is there another way to get access? I am kinda new and sound way out of this. But would appreciate any info. Does sprint navigation charge if you have the everything data plan? Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 01:13 PM
    My Camry came with the bluetooth and it's factory installed from the Toyota factory! Maybe you could try a AUX cable? I was going to go that route, but called Toyota's helpline... I didn't get much information from them, I actually figured it out on my own while on the phone with one of their techs... I am using the Sprint Navigation application on my phone. My Camry did NOT come with the navigation system on it. The only navigation I have is from my BB! I used it tonight and it's awesome. Keep trying - I know it's frustrating, but I believe you should be able to get it figured out eventually! Try unchecking a few of the other boxes and see if that works... Keep me posted!
    Now I'm really irked. I even tried this on my wife's '09 Toyota Venza with JBL BT no NAV and still the sound from the Sprint Navigation comes out of my BB Curve's speaker only. grrrrrr
    You get no NAV sound out of the BB speaker and only through the car's stereo speakers?
    09-12-09 01:27 PM
    I have a 2009 toyota camry. Does it not have to have the bluetooth button on the sterring wheel to enable it? Or is there another way to get access? I am kinda new and sound way out of this. But would appreciate any info. Does sprint navigation charge if you have the everything data plan? Thank you.

I'll assume the '09 Camry is similar to the '09 Venza (which I have).
    There is no Bluetooth "button". Rather you use the Bluetooth Phone features via voice commands or using (rotating and pushing) the tunig knob on the radio after you press the "voice" button on the steering wheel. If you are referring to the "voice" button as the Bluetooth button then all Toyota factory Bluetooth installs have that button.
    09-12-09 01:29 PM
    Good evening, I have a Blackberry Curve 8330 and I can pair it with my Camry 2010, however I cannot be able to transfer all my phonebook to the car, Is that possible?. How can I do it?

Thanks a lot
    10-15-09 07:30 PM
    Hello HeidiisaPrincess I have a Black Curve 8330, I can pair it with my Camry 2010, but I cannot transfer my phonebook. Can this be done?

I have not being able to make a single phone call

Thanks and regards
    10-15-09 07:34 PM
    Yes you can. I'll make the assumption you have your 8330 and Camry paired you know how to set the Camry up to receive a whole addressbook.
    The 8330 is a little less intuitive.
    Open the "Set Up Bluetooth" applet and cancel the "add device" popup.
    Then Menu (BlackBerry Button) -> Transfer Address Book -> Choose your Camry from the list ...
    That should get you started.
    10-15-09 07:36 PM
    I'll try and let the forum know.....Thanks
    10-15-09 07:52 PM
    I have a BB 8330 and a Toyota Camry. I can pair the device fine but when I goto transfer the address book it says Transfering address book operate phone from the Toyota NAV screen and I notice there is a message on the BB that stated bluetooth connection was lost. I have tried going to the BB device and pressing transfer entire address book. But it tells me there is a error and contact my provider. When I contact my provider they are NO help. My other phone a Moto Q pairs and transfer just fine. Can someone please help. Has anyone else been able to resolve this issue?
    Last edited by SiddV; 04-27-10 at 09:27 AM.
    04-26-10 08:22 PM
    I'm guessing the problem is on sprint nav side I'm guessing it only supports headset bluetooth profile which I thought would (should) work but won't play through the car speakers

04-28-10 07:01 PM
    It did not for me. i get 'can not locate object push server' message.
    04-29-10 11:25 AM
    Yes you can. I'll make the assumption you have your 8330 and Camry paired you know how to set the Camry up to receive a whole addressbook.
    The 8330 is a little less intuitive.
    Open the "Set Up Bluetooth" applet and cancel the "add device" popup.
    Then Menu (BlackBerry Button) -> Transfer Address Book -> Choose your Camry from the list ...
    That should get you started.
    When i try this I get a message stating can not locate object push server. I have see other fourm posts that try to tell you how to resolve the object push error message. But the steps they give do not seem to be applicable to my BB Curve 8330.
    04-29-10 11:27 AM
    I have a 2011 Camry and can only pair my phone and not the audio function. Is that possible to have both the phone and the music player both synced at the same time? And i tried to xfer my phonebook to the Camry and all it did was send the first entry any ideas?
    07-28-10 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD