I didn't know where to put this..

I plan on using PDAnet to tether my wife's Verizon Curve 8330 to her laptop. I would like to make it easy for her by using bluetooth so she doesn't need a cable. What USB bluetooth adapter is best to use?

thanks...
    06-19-09 07:31 AM
    I use a bluetooth adapter to tether with my laptop, well I did until I just sold my curve and am now using my pearl. For some reason the pearl won't connect to tether.

I used a cheap adapter that I got from NewEgg.com. It was only a couple of bucks. I bought it about a year ago because it was so cheap then when I started to tether, I remembered I had it, that cable really is a pain in the ****.

The adapter I have sticks out too far (looks like a thumb drive) so I just ordered a couple of these: DealExtreme: $2.47 Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)
    in anticipation of getting a Tour. I haven't received them yet so can't comment on quality. Normally something that cheap wouldn't be regarded as being decent quality but the one I got last year was that cheap and it works great. For $2.50 a piece, I don't care if they are junk.

Good luck!
    06-19-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD