Hello to All

Hi, I have got my new BlackBerry Bold 9700 yesterday, and was trying to setup all available Bluetooth options with my laptop. I read through the forums on here and solved a few of the problems, however i still couldnt get the Bold to play music via bluetooth to my laptop, or make calls etc. I did a bit of research online and ended up downloading the Widcomm for windows 7 bluetooth stack, and now, everything works!
    I thought i would post this thread just incase there were others out there who were still having the same difficulty as me. If you just search for widcomm bluetooth download in google on your pc, download the latest version, reboot, and then go to connect in bluetooth devices to your phone, a new window opens with all the available options. It has worked a treat for me, i can now listen to music from my phone through my laptop, i can place calls on my phone and here them through the laptop, and even enter the phone number on my laptop and make the call from there!
    I have to say i really am impressed with this phone/device, i nearly succumbed to the iphone as i know a lot of people with them who say they are brilliant, but didnt want to just jump on the bandwagon, so went down the blackberry route, and am very impressed.
    Anyway, i hope this post helps others who were having difficulty!
    Michael
    03-28-10 05:59 AM
    Thank you for this informative post. I tried to do this awhile back and couldn't get it working, but haven't gotten around to troubleshooting it yet; this will save a lot of time. I really like my BB as well.
    -Tom
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD