This might be a dumb question, but I'm having problems with my Bluetooth on my 8520.

I updated it to the WindHella OS 5.0.0.509.

I've been sending files fine, but I haven't tried to receive anything until today.....

I have paired with certain devices like my mrs' Tocco, but everytime she tries to send something it comes it "Sending Failed"....

What do I have to do to receive?

Thanks
    04-20-10 03:56 PM
    This might be a dumb question, but I'm having problems with my Bluetooth on my 8520.

I updated it to the WindHella OS 5.0.0.509.

I've been sending files fine, but I haven't tried to receive anything until today.....

I have paired with certain devices like my mrs' Tocco, but everytime she tries to send something it comes it "Sending Failed"....

What do I have to do to receive?

Thanks
    BlackBerry OS does not support Object Receive on Bluetooth. You can send but you cannot receive. That is normal and nothing is wrong with your phone. It annoys me also you can not have someone bluetooth you a photo, etc.
    04-21-10 07:27 AM
    I'm pretty sure it does allow bluetooth receiving! Open up the media folder, and once in there hit the menu button and select receive with bluetooth. I've had pictures and songs sent to me using this method.

Pretty sure someone else would be able to clarify this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD