Hi,

I have recently switched from the Tour (which I loved) to the Pearl 9100. Have had many Pearls in the past and love suretype so was excited to see the new 9100. My joy ends there...

The first one I picked up worked fine, but since I drive about 3hrs a day I rely on the bluetooth connection to my factory Uconnect system. I found the bluetooth connection to be very static-y and would often fade in and out almost like it disconnects. Took the phone back to the dealer who did all kinds of troubleshooting with Telus, then deemed the phone to be a DOA unit and eligible for replacement. I now have #2 and it is doing the same thing...

I have tried my wifes Curve and also the old Tour and they both work fine, so it has to be something with the Pearl. Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks in advance!
    08-30-10 12:40 AM
    so all other devices work and the 9100 does not huh, that sucks. maybe make sure you have the latest os and try removing all the other bt devices from your car for starters. I use bt all the time with an s5 and a 9100 and it flawless. actually everything about my device has been flawless, I love it. give it a shot and report back
    08-30-10 02:33 AM
    That is very strange, I have uConnect in my Dodge Caliber and I have no issues with my 9100 from Bell

09-07-10 08:55 PM
    Well, after 2 DOA's the 3rd handset has the same issue, however we did find the cause today. If the WIFI is enabled and running it seems to interfere with the bluetooth somehow. Anyone else run into this?
    09-07-10 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD