Here is a problem. Infact there are two. Need some help

1) I enabled bluetooth on my laptop and then enabled on my BB too and from Menu clicked Add Device and then Search. It didnt find my laptop although it should had. Why it did not?

2) Then I searched from my laptop and it did find my BB. Now when I right click an mp3 file which I want to send from laptop to BB, a window pops up which says:

"The file transfer failed because the receiving bluetooth computer or device did not respond.

If you sent the file to another computer, that computer must be running the bluetooth file transfer wizard. If you sent the file to a bluetooth device, make sure the OBEX File Push Profile is installed"

Can someone please tell me what is wrong and why it isnt working?
    05-26-10 01:00 PM
    Don't bother trying to pair with your laptop, just request the file transfer first...

Media > Music > (Menu) Receive Using Bluetooth

Then follow the instructions to pair and receive.
    05-26-10 01:08 PM
    working...... thanks!
    05-26-10 01:16 PM
    and how to send a file from bb to laptop?
    05-26-10 01:20 PM
    and how to send a file from bb to laptop?
    Media>Music (or Picture)>Menu (send using Bluetooth). The BlackBerry always has to initiate the transfer, not the PC.
    05-26-10 01:25 PM
    When I try to send an mp3 file by using "send using blutooth", it says "pairing with vaio complete" but it is not actually sending the file.....
    05-29-10 01:46 AM