i need help, friday i was preparing to go on a road trip. i got my bluetooth headset n paired it with my phone which ive had for 32 days n never dropped it or damaged it in anyway. The bluetooth worked friday morning but then I put the phone on the charger n when i took it off to start my trip the headset wouldnt pair. I looked at the phone and the bluetooth option was turned off. I checked the bluetooth option n when i get out of the menu it just unchecks the box, when i go to "setup bluetooth" the phone frezzes and the only button i can use to get out is the end call button. then i went to look at my pics, at first the camera wouldnt work but i got that too work but for some reason i cant look at my pics. I can only look at the pics when they are small and showing in that menu but cant make them bigger. Is my phone defective?? or is this a os bug? please help, thx.
    01-10-10 02:01 PM
    when i remove the battery n replace it when the phone starts up it says, uncaught exception: java.lang.illegalargumentexception
    01-10-10 02:17 PM
    LOL well i dont need help anymore, had to do a reset dono if its hard or soft but i deleted the whole phone, now the error is gone and the bluetooth works fine... super phones have problems i guess.
    01-10-10 02:38 PM
    Nice Job! Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands.
    01-10-10 02:42 PM
    Had you installed any 3rd party software. Poorly written/crappy software can cause all kinds of problems.
    01-10-10 02:47 PM
    yea i dono what it was, the last thing i installed was an update for pandora, only thing is that it worked the day after i installed the update, only thing i can think of is one of the movies that i put on the phone but they were on the sd card.
    01-10-10 03:32 PM
    a movie wouldnt cause this issue
    01-10-10 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD