On my 9700, when I receive a call using my Jawbone BT, the volume always starts off all the way down. Seems to me I saw a setting for this back on my Curve, but I can't find anything??
    12-21-09 12:16 AM
    From the home screen, press talk/send key... Press menu button & select options>general options... Scroll down until you find "enhance (headset/handset) call audio" ... That is where you can select what audio settings you want for each call to begin on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 12:29 AM
    From the home screen, press talk/send key... Press menu button & select options>general options... Scroll down until you find "enhance (headset/handset) call audio" ... That is where you can select what audio settings you want for each call to begin on.

12-21-09 12:42 AM
    I changed to those settings and BT still starts at no volume. It actually only starts at zero volume the first call of the day, after that it's fine. Kind of annoying answering that first call and forgetting I have to turn up the volume.
    12-21-09 04:04 PM
    okay so im not the only having this problem i even set that in the general option and it still stay at zero when i either dial a call or receive a call
    12-21-09 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD