I recently got the Bold 9650.. I'm using a Jabra Bluetooth which I previously used with my Blackberry curve with no problem. now with the Bold I am finding that sometimes when I call someone via the Bluetooth... I can hear them but they can't hear me.... it doesn't happen all the time!!.. I don't know what's going on!!.... Does anyone know what could possibly be wrong??
    07-18-10 06:41 PM
    I don't know what the problem is, but I'm not happy with the Bluetooth on my Bold (previously had a 8703e and Storm1). The volume is poor to say the least, I have used a Motorola, Jabra and a Jawbone. Me thinks this needs an update to fix the issues.
    07-18-10 07:21 PM
    I use the Jawbone Icon with my bold and it works super
    07-19-10 08:07 AM
    I'm having issues too, all callers have problems hearing me.
    07-19-10 08:15 AM
    Have had issues where the bluetooth will be fine and then just disconnect as soon as a call is started.
    07-19-10 08:43 AM
    I don't know if I should wipe the device (did it once) or buy a new headset. I'd rather not have to do either.
    07-19-10 08:50 AM
    I've personally not had problems with bluetooth (plantronics stereo headset). Call quality is fine on my end, and I haven't had complaints, although I was told to speak up once because I was in my car and had the AC on high, haha.

When it's 104 degrees outside, I'm not turning down my AC for a phone call!! (Kidding)
    07-19-10 09:52 AM
    I use the Jawbone Icon with my bold and it works super
    Same here. The only problem I had was adjusting the volume the very first time I used it. Once I turned it up, I've had absolutely no issues. It connects every time and i haven't had a single person complain that they couldn't hear me.
    07-19-10 10:29 AM
    yeah i guess I'm cross-posting but my plantronics is so quiet I can hardly hear someone with my bluetooth in my ear. This 9650 needs an OS update for the volume and needs it fast!

Way too low!
    07-19-10 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD