I updated my Rogers 9700 to the new .743 OS and now I can't change the songs on my car stereo when they are "bluetooth-ed" from my phone to the stereo. Before the update, if I was connect to my stereo, I could change songs by hitting "next" on my car stereo, and now this does nothing. I have to pick up my phone (illegal now where I live) to switch the song now. All the bluetooth settings are the same and every box is checked in the bluetooth settings for the car stereo device on my BB.

Anyone else having this issue? My last try is going to be just deleting the device from my BB and re-pairing it with my stereo to see if that helps.
    06-28-10 01:31 PM
    Yes I agree with you on this issue , I have the same issue with the Bluetooth setup with my car .

Earlier I had a 9000 and I did an OS downgrade to remove the issue , now that I have a 9700 I might try to go for the HYbrid release though there are no bluetooth changes to it .

I ll post back when done ..
    06-29-10 08:56 PM
    No luck with Hybrid too !

I guess the solution lies in replacing cod's from older OS releases or downgrade the OS. I am gonna try the Official Bell 9700 tonight which is an older release.

Will report back soon .
    06-30-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD