I am very frustrated with this bluetooth issue. I cannot keep a bluetooth headset connected to my phone! I had purchased a Blue Ant Z-9 with my new 8130 back in November. The phone would pair with the device and work fine while I was on a call. After a call was disconnected, the phone would automatically disable the bluetooth on the phone after 3 minutes of inactivity. I thought it was the ear piece, so I returned it and got a new one. Still did it! So I went to Verizon, explained the issue and they thought it was the phone. Got a new phone, and it still did it! I returned the Blue Ant and just got a Jawbone last night. Works awesome, but the phone still disables the bluetooth after a few minutes of inactivity. What the F%@k!! Someone please help!! I'm about to give up this phone that I really love just because of the Bluetooth feature!

Travis
    01-18-08 09:56 AM
    this issue has been addressed in another thread, enable the bluetooth indicator light, that seems to be the only fix for now
    01-18-08 10:09 AM
    I appreciate it! I'll try it and I hope this will solve my problem. How did you find this out?

Travis
    01-18-08 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD