i couldn't find a thread on this, so sorry if this is a repeat, but my bluetooth is acting up. i tried to connect to my husband and it wouldn't connect. he was trying to send me pictures of our son. so we both disabled the bluetooth, enabled it and tried again and nothing. then he deleted me off his paired devices list to try to see if this would fix the problem. but my phone won't let me delete him or try to add another device. i get this message when i try reconnection in progress. please try again later. i've tried a battery pull and connected to the desktop manager. now here's the thing....i barely use my bluetooth. its always off to save battery. this is the first time in a while i've tried to use it. any suggestions?
    10-18-09 07:48 PM
    so no one can help me??
    10-18-09 10:12 PM
    You might try posting in the Bluetooth subforum. Are both of these devices Blackberries?
    10-18-09 10:15 PM
    yea they are...mines a tour and my husband's a curve
    10-18-09 10:19 PM
    Have you downloaded the newest OS release?
    I didn't try bluetooth file transfers but I know that the os release made bluetooth audio actually usable.
    10-18-09 11:50 PM
    Check your settings in OPTIONS > BLUETOOTH > MENU > OPTIONS. Also, check DEVICE PROPERTIES after you check OPTIONS.
    10-19-09 12:09 AM
    so no one can help me??
    i have this problem too.. i cant uninstall the device or get any options to do anything and get the came message... still no clue on what to do.. any one have suggestions.
    07-02-10 09:47 AM
    I don't know if this will help but when I installed a new OS on my Tour, it locked me out of changing or deleting any BT devices. The way I fixed it might be more complex than some would like but....

Backup fully before trying this. And use bbsak to copy or dump your cod files.

I used BBSAK (bb Swiss Army knife), to remove the bluetooth cod file from my Tour. Rebooted. Everything was gone. I then used bbsak to reinstall the same cod file. I was then able to re-add all of my BT devices and it worked fine after that.
    07-02-10 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD