My friend take some photo of me on here Iphone 4GS but some how she can't send the via Bluetooth onto my Bold 9650.I dunno which phone is to blame and how to fix it cause I really need those photo (don't ask me why, just don't ask) and I dunno where to post this but here so any Iphone or Blackberry expert opinions are welcomed as long as you guys plays nicely with each other
    12-30-11 10:47 AM
    Make sure that the BB is set up to discover blue tooth

if all else fails send them via e-mail .

Good Luck
    12-30-11 10:55 AM
    The iPhone and the BlackBerry first have to be paired. Once that's done, your BlackBerry has to control the Bluetooth interaction. Initiate the transfer on the BlackBerry and request the picture from the iPhone. Even then it may or may not work. BlackBerry devices typically don't implement all the possible Bluetooth functions.

There is a third party app called Bump that you might find easier to use, but the reviews I found in AppWorld are not encouraging: BUMP - BlackBerry App World

Bump works well between iPhones and my Android, but I haven't tried it on my 9650.
    12-30-11 11:11 AM
    So I assume you have already paired the device cause you said she can't send the pictures. Would be nice what her iphone says to ber when she trys, but anyway on the blackberry go into media and see if in the menu there's an option "receive via bluetooth". Some blackberry you have to do this. Other than that you should be just pairing and she send the file. Then on your blackberry you should get a prompt asking if you want to receive after saying yes it should go thru. I know its possible cause my wife and I transfer files back and forth between our blackberry and iphones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-11 11:14 AM
    I mean she can't find the "Send via bluetooth" option on her phone. Thanks yall, got it via email any way
    12-31-11 03:00 AM
    Ok, I'll do it....what are the photos of?
    12-31-11 08:02 AM
    Ok, I'll do it....what are the photos of?
    youknwwho...
    12-31-11 08:06 AM
    Don't ask, and don't get your hope too high though. I can assure yall that no hot stuff are in those photo
    12-31-11 09:09 AM
    I didn't think you could send files via bluetooth from an iPhone to non-iPhones?
    12-31-11 09:22 AM
    I was just trying on my wife's ip4s tonsend me a picture and couldn't. I then thought about it and I don't ever remember send pictures between us. I do remember sending either songs or ring tones between us. So I went and tried that and it was a bust also.
    My wife said we done this on her 3g phones and she had gotten an app from cydia to transfer files via bluetooth.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-11 10:04 AM
    Big boo to Iphone. They cost 800$ and can't send a picture. Remind me to bring my OWN DSLR nest time (>_<)
    12-31-11 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD