Is anyone experiencing any issues using their pre-S2 BT headset on their new S2? I have 3 Plantronics 510s that worked great on my 8830, but I now notice that on my S2, the same headset sounds awful.

I already returned my Tour because when using a BT headset, nobody could hear me. I can be heard on the same headset on the S2, but it just keeps cutting in and out throughout a conversion.

I am not opposed to trying a different BT headset, but was curious first if I was the only one experiencing such an issue with the S2.

Any headset recommendation would be welcome as well.

Thanks all...
    11-10-09 12:34 AM
    Mine works fine.. Maybe its the BT headset that is the problem?
    11-10-09 01:06 AM
    I have had an odd issue with mine too I have Motorola Motopure H15 and I have had this happen once too. I am noticing that the voice dialing is very delayed has anyone noticed this?

The headset works fine on a Tour.
    11-10-09 05:57 AM
    And on the Tour, nobody could hear me very well, no matter what headset I used. Needless to say, I no longer have a Tour.
    11-10-09 07:11 PM
    I am having the same issue on two different Plantronics Discovery headsets, a 640 and 755. I just want to know which ones work well, so I can get the right one. Anyone using a Jawbone3 with their S2?
    11-11-09 01:10 PM
    That's what I went through with the Tour, asking for headsets that others were reporting as working with their Tours, but in fact with the Tour, the problem was/is the fault of the device, not the headset. Back then, I went into a VZW store and asked the following question:

What headset do I need to test my Tour with, in order for you (VZW and Blackberry) NOT to blame my headset, but rather accept that the problem is with the Tour device itself and not my headset?

They pointed me to the Jawbone 3, claiming that it was the end all to all bluetooth headset problems. So I bought one and sure enough, experienced the same issues with the Jawbone as with my Plantronics devices. It was shortly thereafter that I returned my Tour since there was little to no hope of getting anyone to hear me on any Bluetooth headset that I paired up to my Tour.

Now, with my Storm2, I am hoping for something different. Other can hear me, its just choppy. I would love to ask the same question now, with regard to the S2. Back then, it was a neck and neck race between the Jawbone 3 and the Plantronics Voyager Pro, albeit a bit bulky.

Anyone getting good clear consistent Bluetooth service from either of these, or any others?

Thanks
    11-11-09 08:32 PM
    I have a old Motorola BT that works fine for calls but nobex radio sounds about a million miles away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 08:54 PM
    Mines is working great i have A verizon jabra no issues with it. I also used this bluetooth with my storm 1.
    11-11-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD