Hey guys, im in the market to get a Bluetooth headset, i just baught the H655+ and dont like it at all.. doesnt fit well in the ear or anything.

Now what im looking for is a headset that has the same kind of buds as the blackberry storm headset buds, the ones that go into the ear, same as the BB headset that comes with the storm.

Anyone know of a good headset that has that type of ear buds? I dont mind paying a bit more, but i want to be able to wear it!!

Thanks
    JP
    05-26-09 09:20 PM
    Are you looking for an earpiece for voice or bluetooth headsets for music / movies etc..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 12:50 AM
    Are you looking for an earpiece for voice or bluetooth headsets for music / movies etc..

I'm looking for one that does pretty much everything, i found this one:
    Its a Plantronics Voyager 855...

Anybody know if its any good??

JP
    05-27-09 06:53 AM
    I've used plantronics bluetooth for a while. Their products are great. I also have a pair of Jaybird Stereo bluetooths for my music and movies, they also take phone calls. They come with an 3.5 MM adapter so anything you plug it into routes it to the headset. They are pricey but worth it. Google jaybird bluetooth

Last edited by jimmyknuckles32; 06-01-09 at 07:30 PM.
    05-27-09 07:45 AM
    Plantronics 855 is a good headset. Great sound quality on phone calls. Mediocre at best when listening to music. The ear hook / left headphone is removable and replaceable with a regular earhook so it can also be used as a mono headset. The overall quality is great. Mine survived a trip through the washer and dryer and still works.

05-27-09 08:38 AM
    I'm looking for one that does pretty much everything, i found this one:
    Its a Plantronics Voyager 855...

Anybody know if its any good??

JP

GREAT CHOICE!
    I use the plantronics 520 and it has excellent sound quality. Had the 510 beforehand.
    I just ordered the blueant z9i to try something different.
    The 520 doesn't have noise cancelling.
    05-27-09 09:09 AM
    I got the Plantronics 855 last week and I love it! I previously had a Motorola H710, which was ok as a headset, but it didn't allow me to listen to music. I am so happy with the Plantronics. Sound is great, it's easy to pair, and battery lasts a good while. I also bought a wireless transmitter for my Ipod, and because the Plantronics will pair with 2 devices, I use it for both my BB and my Ipod. One of my better purchases lately.
    06-02-09 05:33 PM
    Its been almost a year since and I have an overhead blue tooth speaker, love it!

Wouldn't return to a blue tooth earpiece!

JP
    04-28-10 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD