Does anyone know if it's possible for a bluetooth headset to function as a headphone, to listen to music, videos etc?

I recently got a Blackberry HS-655+ headset and wud really love to use it as a headphone too
    10-21-09 10:25 AM
    I doubt that but I could be wrong. Furthermore music blasting in one ear is a half-@ss listening experience.
    10-21-09 10:46 AM
    I doubt that but I could be wrong.
    I didnt think so either, but I read a customer review on Amazon before I bought it, and the person claimed their wife loved it because she could listen to her music around the house......

Furthermore music blasting in one ear is a half-@ss listening experience.
    i agree with you there, but i'm addicted to my music and would love to go from my car into the dentist office (to wait for hours) without having to change my bluetooth for the regular headphones
    10-21-09 11:00 AM
    I stream Pandora through my Plantronics Voyager headset when I'm in a pinch. I don't think you can for regular media though.
    10-21-09 12:48 PM
    If you are going to use it for music you'd want a bluetooth stereo headset like the Motorola SD9-HD or Plantonics Backbeat 906 Bluetooth wireless stereo headphones that are designed for music listening. With that said you'd also need a bluetooth stereo phone, which most recent BB's support.
    10-26-09 09:32 PM
    The Jabra BT 8040 headset is supposed to do this. There are supposed to be programs to allow other headsets to do this also. I have not tried the Jabra. I tried one program, I forget the name, but it didn't work for me.
    10-26-09 09:54 PM
    10-27-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD