I am looking for software that will make me choose between answering my 8300r with the headset or phone when I have my Bluetooth headset paired with the phone. When the phone rings I have to click on the green answer button but sometimes I forget I have it paired with my headset which is in my pocket so I start yelling hello..hello..hello at the phone. I know after I answer the call I can click on the trackball to activate handset or speaker phone but I still forget I have the headset on (sometimes I miss the bluetooth icon right there in front of me). Can any setting or add on software make this happen?

Thanks for the input.

Roy
    03-24-08 03:49 PM
    I'm not aware of any software to do this.

Why don't you just put the bluetooth on your ear instead of in your pocket? Then when the BB rings, you'll automatically hear it in your bluetooth device and be reminded that the bluetooth is activated.
    03-24-08 05:45 PM
    Stick your bluetooth in your ear and leave it there.

Or keep it in your shirt pocket. That's what i do

Here is how i see it. People without bluetooth look a bit silly because i know that when their phone rings, they will be dirtying their phone, stressing their arm and exposing their heads to unnecessary radiation.
    03-20-10 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD