I enjoy using my Bluetooth since I work from the road alot ... Is it just me or is Bluetooth "Moody" Somedays, I fire up the car and it connects no with no issues.. other days I can't get the Bluetooth on the phone to ever turn on..until I trun off the phone and restart it... Other days the bluetooth will simply just freeze-up and re-start the phone on it's own. Also keep in mind I pull the battery ever morning and do a hard re-start.... I'm begining to think I should send my phone into Ghost Hunters

THoughts, Tips, Rosary beads‎ ?

Thanks
    05-07-10 07:50 AM
    What OS are you using? Some of them have some bluetooth issues in them. I'm using the .643 leak and have no bluetooth issues and it is honestly the best build I've ever used and on any device. If you cant get it figured out, I suggest hopping over to the almighty .643.
    05-07-10 05:50 PM
    4.7. Platform 4.1

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 05:55 PM
    Not sure what's going on then. I don't remember any bluetooth issues back on the old 4.7 builds. Hmmm.
    Just wondering, is there a reason you havn't bumped up to 5.0?
    05-07-10 05:57 PM
    Only 2 things holding me back. Know how and fear. Of my bb going down

05-07-10 05:59 PM
    Only 2 things holding me back. Know how and fear. Of my bb going down

Don't be afraid! Its actually quite simple. So long as you have a backup (through Blackberry Desktop Manager), you'll be fine if something should happen. Since you're on sprint, I would simply run a backup through DM and then open up "options" and then "wireless update" on the device. This will be the easiest way to update your phone and you won't have to mess with your computer at all (of course, you'll need the computer for doing the backup). Sprints new build seems to be getting good review although I haven't tested it myself. Running the "wireless update" on the device will take a while, but its work it. If you go through the update and it helps the Bluetooth issue, good. If not, you've still updated your phone to the latest, offical release!

[THIS] article will help you run through the wireless update if you're unsure of what you're doing. It even has a nice youtube video!
    05-07-10 06:04 PM
    Many Thanks .... I'll give it a spin

Thanks again
    05-07-10 10:00 PM
    I tried an update via wireless update. It tells me 4.7 is the latest. No updates available.

Thanks for the suggestion

05-08-10 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD