my laptop bluetooth finds my phone, but i can't transfer anything because i can't find the drivers for it... please help
    03-25-08 12:57 AM
    Download v4.3 from https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    03-25-08 01:34 PM
    is v4.3 an OS or is it the desktop software?
    03-25-08 03:58 PM
    How do you find your phone from your laptop. i didnt kno you could do that
    03-25-08 07:46 PM
    You need your computer to have Bluetooth built in (as some laptops are lately) or to have a Bluetooth attachment for USB
    03-25-08 08:31 PM
    It's DEsktop Software and you need it to transfer stuff between your PC and the BB
    03-26-08 02:16 AM
    You don't need the drivers for Windows Vista, don't waste your time looking for drivers. What you need to do something very simple, open your Blackberry Desktop software if you using version 4.3(Recommended), go to options, connections settings, go to bluetooth settings check the box that says enable bluetooth support and also check box automatically switch from bluetooth to usb when usb connected, click configure bluetooth then locate at very top where it says connections: drop the box down and locate bluetooth pin: it should has a serial number highlight it and click detect.

One thing you won't be able to use the Media Manager to transfer pics, music, etc. You won't be able to use Email settings either and you won't be able to use the Application Loader. The only three features you will be able to use, using your Blackberry 8100 via bluetooth's are Backup and Restore, Synchronize and Switch Device Wizard.

Very simple!
    03-26-08 09:45 AM
    Hi i know this is old but did anyone find the drivers needed fore vista? I can connect other blue tooth items fine with my laptop just not my blackberry. if I go into options to turn the blue tooth on in the DM I cant its greyed out I can only choose the usb connection everything else is greyed out. my computer doesnt find the phone and phone doesnt see computer???
    03-03-10 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD