i'm trying to connect my phone to my computer using bluetooth. the computer is telling me that i need to have the device driver which is found on the cd i'm assuming. well i don't have a cd. so if anyone knows what i can get this driver thatd be great!
    thanks!
    05-31-09 07:28 PM
    I think you can probably find it on the official BB site. Also, your carrier may have a copy. Generally, it gets installed when you install BB Desktop Manager. I think there are folks who just install the usb driver but I'm not aware of how that is done.
    05-31-09 09:17 PM
    I think you can probably find it on the official BB site. Also, your carrier may have a copy. Generally, it gets installed when you install BB Desktop Manager.
    I had the same problem and I thought this would take care of it too, but no go. The one on the BB site and the CD both say they are older than the one already on the computer so I uninstalled the BB manager, rebooted and reinstalled the BB Manager. After that I tried it again but still had the same problem. It will pair with the computer, but it still keeps asking for the bluetooth driver.
    05-31-09 10:21 PM
    try googleing it
    05-31-09 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD